COMPLAINING WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING: JOIN THE TEAM OF THE ONES WHO DO
Are you interest in participating in ProLíder? Apply for the Class of 2021!
Apply to ProLíder 2021
ProLíder’s 2021 application process consists of five stages, all of which seek to understand the different parts of your life. Once you start it, we will try to comprehend your life at the moment and how your current trajectory connects with ProLíder. Throughout the different phases, you will undergo a journey of self-knowledge that will help you discover new strengths in your background and origins.
ProLíder’s 2021 Admissions Calendar will be divided into rounds, so that, depending on the date upon which you finish your registration, you can be called at different moments for the next phase, if the application is approved. The division in rounds has the objective of facilitating the evaluation logistics and does not interfere, in any way, with your result.
Admissions Process Stages
- Online Application: the first phase of the Application Process is online and can be performed on our online portal. You will provide us with personal registration data and also talk about your motivations and background. You will also upload a 2-minute video of yourself briefly telling your story and your dreams.
- Individual interviews: interviews to deepen our understanding of your history and your connections with ProLíder.
- Case Resolution Stage: candidates will be divided into groups by the ProLíder Team and will have the opportunity to resolve a case similar to those they will find within the program.
- Alignment Phase: individual interviews that seek to understand where in life you are as you apply to ProLíder and how effectively you will be able to make use of the opportunity to participate in this year’s program.
- Final Selection Panel: those approved in the Alignment Phase will be invited to a final face-to-face panel in which they will face questions from the staff and Instituto Four's Board.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
- Willingness to contribute in a concrete way to the Brazilian society
- Entrepreneurial spirit (determination, resilience, and big dreams)
- Focus on creating transformational projects, in the public or private sector